Wednesday 6 December 2017

Anything goes card and die cutting divas

Here's a purple toned card I made just for fun.
I'm entering it in the following challenges:

http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ ANYTHING GOES

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ ANYTHING GOES

********************************************************************************
At Die cutting Divas they ask us to use a previous sketch for the year.
I've gone with MAY and it looks like this.


Of course it is a Christmas card and my die cut is a bird.
The layering is some vellum I had.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty. I love how the backgrounds seem almost to be photographs and your bird is sepia. Really makes it stand out.

Thanks for sharing it with us a Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Victoria Rowson said...

Wonderful card. I love your take on the Sketch. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog. I hope that you can join us again soon.

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper