Thursday 4 May 2017

Sketch 'n' scrap layout.

Over at sketch 'n' scrap here is the layout sketch for their 5th birthday.



I recently went to see Kinky Boots with 2 friends.They shy friend took a photo of us behind the Kinky boots.
It was so much fun that I wanted to reflect that on my layout. I used sequins, felt stars and tiny words from Bella Boulevarde Blueberry Little Bits. I felt it didn't suit flowers and my choice looked more "show biz".
The red spotted circle was the centre of an old MM shaped paper. I used the theatre ticket as my title.


7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Amazing layout! LOVE how you used the ticket, what a wonderful memory! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Susanne said...

Nice use of the sketch Julene. Sounds like a fun show.

Karen said...

Great layout! Loving the details around the circle and great addition with the memorabilia of the ticket! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

What a great "All American" feel to this fun layout! I love the sequins and the stars together! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a fun layout! Love the sequins and stars! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

What a fun layout :) Love the scattered sequins along the circle too :)Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT