Sunday 19 March 2017

Paper Issues sketch

Paper issues { Friends and Fans} facebook page has a sketch challenge.
No automatic alt text available.

I have 3 papers left from my Counterfeit kit, all very similar.
The brick wall stencilled one on the left appears to be a trend at the moment, so I'm starting with that.


 


I flipped over the Fancy Pants middle one and found black dots on the back.
I used both sides of that.
I've used all the turquoise ribbon now. I used a stapeler to join it on the tag. The beautiful handmade flowers are from Scrappers Garden.


What is left now will be for cards.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

You are so good at really using your kit up, and still getting fabulous pages when you are down to just a few sheets. Love how this sketches allows you to really showcase those photos.