Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas future

The expectation of Christmas future – a short blog post on the year to come, new beginnings, resolutions or goals for 2017 (scrappy or otherwise), projects to be completed in the new year, plans of what you will make with what you asked Father Christmas to bring you this coming Christmas etc etc etc! Anything that ties in with future plans.   

2017 sees me doing more scrapbooking and I'm on another new Design Team to keep me busy as well as CKC.
I'm not sure what "Father Christmas" is bringing me, so can't comment on that.
I have a few projects I'd like to complete.
                                                         **********************
First thing I will do is an acrylic mini album that I won at a recent retreat.
The front is blank at this point.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Clair said...

Good luck with all of your future scrapbooking aims, Julene x