Thursday 3 November 2016

Retreat layouts

 
Last weekend I attended a scrapbooking retreat and made a start on my Counterfeit kit for November.
I'm still scrapping mainly my Europe photos.
The above layout was from a kit I bought but is Autumn colours so I've included it.

This one was for a challenge to use 4 different washi tapes.
I won!

This one was for a journaling challenge at Mystical scrapbooks.
Can you believe these whistling ducks are on the riverbank among the crocodiles?
I'd be a yelling duck!!!

This was for a sketch challenge at the retreat, which I didn't win.
The clock tower is on the cathedral at Alkmaar, Holland.
Another yellow and white challenge featuring my favourite photo of Erica.
I used Graphic 45 papers and lots of flowers and lace....very Unlike me.
Here's a close up. I even painted the edges.
That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Susanne said...

That was quite the productive crop retreat for you. I am so enjoying your photographs from the trip. Keep those great layouts coming.

Lisa said...

That's a lot of layouts and a lot of kit being used up. You are so good at recording all the details of your trip - I need to get better at being consistent with one event rather that dipping around as much as I do