Sunday 9 October 2016

Scrap it with a song.

At Scrap it with a song they are using the song "Dark necessity" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
I've chosen the line "darkness helps us all to shine" and I'm using the 2 first words.

I've used a paper from my Counterfeit Kit that I forged. I did the washi tapes and sprinkled water colour myself. Yes I know the washi is crooked, it is meant to be.
I've used layering behind my photo to add more skew angles. With all that going on the embellishments are minimal. I'm pleased to get a tassel on there.

This liberty bridge is famous in Budapest, 
Image result for bridge in budapest

As we cruised down the Danube on our last night I took the photo.

5 comments:

Susan said...

What a great combination of song and photo - I like that watercolor forgery too.

Kelly Sroka said...

Great page--I love the photo!

dyspraxic organised scrapper said...

great layout

Susanne said...

Fab photo - and who can resist that little gold tassel playing up the glow of the photo.

Binty said...

pretty photograph. lovely LO.