Thursday 1 September 2016

SEPTEMBER KIT

The Counterfeit Kit this month is from Felicity Jane "Maggie" Kit.
Watch this you tube video for the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQifCgYQGqk


When I first saw this my immediate reaction was ORANGE!!!!?
Now I've become used to it ,the kit is more apricot and aqua. That's what I'm going with anyway.

My kit is named "Scrapping Maggie".
On our trip we met 2 ladies from Arizona and one of them was named Maggie.

My papers are:

Apricots
Prima Songbird collection
October afternoon 5 & dime Lemon drops
Sweetwater Giggle
Sassafrass Lass Serendipity "Hog heaven"
Urban Lily "Baby Lily"

Aquas
Echo Park "Springtime" (Raindrop pattern)
October Afternoon "Fly a kite" Front Porch (checks)
Little Yellow Bicycle  "Snuggle bug" (plain on one side/coloured bugs on other)
Grace Taylor "Fashionista" 2 papers featuring coat hangers and a girl with a camera.
There is also another Little Yellow bicycle "Escape" paper featuring tall thin houses.
Mrs Grossman fashion fabrics 6x6 scrapbook symmetry.

Birds
I have 2 sheets of white paper with blue birds on plus matching tags in blue & aqua tones
There is also a blue/aqua/brown and white striped paper matching this.They all came from a cheap kit I bought.

Border strips
Kaisercraft Something blue sticker sheet featuring aqua/fawn/white strips.
A yellow and white lacy strip.(Have something in mind for this)

 Someone has just given me a great big bundle of cardstock and home made papers, so I'll add this as well.



Embellishments
There's a mixture of project life cards, washi tapes, enamel dots, doileys, plus other bits and bobs.

 
Can you see the foxes??? I'm adding foxes this month.
Looking at that Bella chipboard I'll also be using paints, inks and mists.

Now on to the blog hop.
Welcome to our guest DT Nicole.


 

 

 




11 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Nice selection of papers and bits :) I was thinking orange too which here in PA says fall so thinking going that direction with my kit

Tina Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

I agree that the inspiration kit is definitely more apricot than orange. Those handmade papers are a great addition to your kit (how nice to receive those!) and you selected some fun embellishments too.

Margie said...

What pretty kit you have, Julene-love those Prima papers, and lovely embellishments too!

Lisa said...

I think you have a great mix of gorgeous embellishments in your kit and the colour direction you took is perfect. You are really busy scrapping your holiday - so quick!

Jimjams said...

You coped with the orange very well - great looking kit!

Roxy said...

Fun, foxes are always cute! love all the embellishments you've included in your kit, should be fun to scrap with.

sassyscrapper said...

Nice job making the inspiration work for you. The apricot and aqua combination is really so pretty.

Kelly Sroka said...

Cute foxes! Very pretty colors!

Susanne said...

I love your softer more subdued look - you've taken the inspiration into the Prima direction and it really works. Enjoy.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I always love the range of your products - so different than what I see here. Total fave are the foxes (of course :) & the lily-of-the-valley stickers - swoon... I'm guessing Arizona Maggie will appear on a page at some point this month, hehe