Saturday 18 June 2016

Shopping our stash

Also in my June Counterfeit kit are some dressmaking themed items from October Afternoon.
I saw a challenge on Shopping our stash to make a selfie themed card or item.

In between everything ,else I'm trying to compile a Travel Journal.
Using the button card I made a " Selfie",by cutting out the centre and placing one of my spare passport photos inside the frame.
The whole thing was then added to a tag.
I will add ribbon to the top once I work out what the background will be.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay! Bonus points for using your spare pic! Very cute assemblage! Thank you for truly *shopping your stash*... good luck!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome!! very clever to use your own picture for this fun challenge, fab tag.
Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash, hope you join the fun again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Chana Malkah said...

Interesting concept! Very nicely crafted, indeed! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a wonderful take on the theme! Great tag! Thank you so much for joining us at SOS! You should get bonus points for actually doing a selfie! Thanks! Cyndi, DT