Saturday 9 April 2016

Shopping our stash and using mists

At shopping our stash they ask for " a hidden or tricky element on your project OR  you can use a faux tecqnique."

This reminded me about the Tim Holtz butterfly craft sheets in my Counterfeit Kit.
I sprayed 3 different colours (and my nightdress which quickly went into a bucket of suds).

I decided to use these for cards.

Here is the results.

The misting technique is subtle or nearly hidden.
I'm glad I found the butterfly washi to match too.

My second card is for a new blog I discovered Pink and Main
This card has subtle touches of lilac and purple on the sentiment.
I'm hoping that the Kraft background is acceptable.
                       

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the pretty butterflies and details!
Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Kimberly :)
Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

Donna said...

Both cards are lovely Julene! Love all the butterflies!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "April Fools" challenge this week!

lauren bergold said...

what a pretty card, i love those butterflies! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Pink & Main, DT Member

Pam MacKay said...

Love your wonderful creation! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge! Pam M. Design Team Member