Wednesday 13 April 2016

Ruby's Rainbow.and Simon Says stamp

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.com.au/ has a paper piecing challenge.
I've made a get well card for a man.
It uses an idea I saw on Pinterest for a tissue in the pocket.
All items on here are from my Counterfeit kit, except the tissue.
Over at Simon Says stamp the challenge is April Showers bring May Flowers.
Here in Australia, April showers herald the start of Winter weather and the cold few months of the year. (I've put slacks on for the first day in months today).
Anyway I concentrated on flowers on my card.

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely!

Susan said...

The tissue in the pocket is very clever!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Love the tissue in the pocked one! Think it's my favorite!
Thanks for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challenge!
Hugs Zoey