Wednesday 6 April 2016

Rochelle Spears Challenges



These are the 3 sketches we are asked to choose from at Rochelle Spears challenge.
I've chosen the first one for a single photo.

And I'm combining it with a This or That challenge as well


I've used a journal card that somebody sent me, so I'm not sure what brand it is.
I'm guessing 7 Gypsies. It says "Confidential". My daughter can do the journaling.
By the way the gold cardboard with the punched flowers is from my Easter egg box.

I kept my layout neutral for the layering as I wanted the photo to stand out.
At the last minute, I added a red and green flower for some colour.
That used up quite a few items from my Counterfeit kit.

My daughter recently went on a road trip with a friend to Melbourne.
One of the places they visited was Luna Park.
Iconic.
This is the selfie she sent me.

3 comments:

Chidkid said...

Nice layout.. makes the photo stand out. Great use of packing too.

Dolly B said...

You are on a roll Julene, fabulous layout
Mary

Susanne said...

Love how that red bloom picks up your red border - nice!