Wednesday 20 January 2016

Cardz4guyz #103 and Seize the Birthday

At http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/ the challenge is to use mainly blue.
I've made a card for a 5 year old boy since I had some patterned paper featuring cars. Here it is.
That black mark on the 2nd row of cars is on the platen, not on the card.
 
and at Seize the Birthday the theme is clean and simple (That's me!)
I've used some card scraps from my Counterfeit kit, plus a cupcake picture that was too pretty to throw away to make the tag.
 The diamante brad adds to the girly look.
The number was cut from the same sheet as the last card.(Using up those numbers)

2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sharon said...


Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to see you again really soon, good luck, Hugs Sharon DT