Thursday 3 December 2015

Natalie and Amy,Ruby's rainbow & Mixed Media challenge

Here's a Christmas card for Natalie & Amy.
I've used the lime paint & stamped baubles again plus a copper frame and gold sentiment.
I'm also entering this on Ruby's rainbow where the challenge is Christmas with a metallic twist. The copper frame qualifies me.

And while I have the stamps out.............
I've made this card for Mixed Media card challenge
The twist is to use vellum.

I started with Kaisercraft mist in gold.
Next, I stamped the Christmas tree.
Rhinestones were added along with a yellow vellum leaf turned upside down to resemble a light glow.
In the centre I've used a gold geotag for the bulb and a rhinestone in the centre.
Add my sentiment and the card is complete.

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Pretty gold misting and lovely tree stamping with the rhinestone ornaments! Thank you for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge! Julia xx

Neva Cole said...

Fun card with the gold frame. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges!

Sheryl said...

Great contemporary cards. Good to have you with us at Natalie and Amy's this month. Happy Christmas, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

sannalippert said...

now who doesn´t love gold misting!!! I know I do :) thanks for joining in with us at MMCC this month!!!

maria f. said...

Beautiful blue baubles on your Christmas tree. Thanks for joining us at the MMCC this month.