Tuesday 3 November 2015

Another freaking scrappy challenge

At Another freaking scrappy challenge we are asked to
"Close your eyes and blindly grab 3 items from your stash and incorporate it into a layout. You may use other items, and you may re-colour your items, but incorporate all 3 items into the layout."

As I had just spread out my new Counterfeit Kit, I had plenty to choose from.
On my desk there were sequins (from Christmas card making) and a canvas flower (which I misted in blue) plus a Heidi Swapp "love this" sticker from my CK.
These 3 things became the start of this layout.
This is my cousin Pat and 2 of her grandchildren, Millie and Neo.

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

A really lovely layout Julene. The colour palette works really well and I love the Hot Air Balloons. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AFSC
Mary

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout

Clair said...

Lovely layout! You really enjoy all of these challenges, don't you? x

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout, all three items work well on your layout.
Cindy F

Eli said...

Great job with the challenge.Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC. Eli