Monday 29 June 2015

Colour Q #296 and Freshly made sketches


These are the colours to use at the latest Colour Q challenge.
In my stash I found some old pictures from a Sara Book kit, that I hadn't used.
3 of them are of old style items, so I've made a card for my Aunt,who will turn 96 this year.
She might remember some of these I'm sure.
A strip of yellow ribbon down the right hand side adds a splash of colour.

 
 
 
I'm making long thin cards at present, as I was given some card scraps that are only 8cm wide when folded. On this card, I thought the bright pink butterfly looked cheerful.
 

3 comments:

Claire said...

What great images - they have such a gorgeous, vintagey look! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty mix of pattern and color! Love the pop of red on the butterfly! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love that paper! Such fun colours! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!