Friday 5 June 2015

Artful crafts .

Artfull crafts has this sketch this month.

Despite this saying Stitches in Thyme as well as Artfull crafts, when I checked S.I.T there is a totally different layout.
So I am submitting it just to Artfull crafts.

I've used the coral red coloured paper from my Counterfeit Kit as well as the dotty paper, twine, geotags and alphas. Some of the washi tapes are as well.
These photos needed some black and white.
The brick paper made a good background.
 The black & white tag was made a few months ago, but suited this.


and at Scrap it with a song you can win this prize. See the details on the blog.

6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Love this layout :) I hope you don't mind me lifting the concept. We were in Gettysburg and ate supper and breakfast at the same dinner. Got a picture of the diner and I like the look of this layout to scrap that picture :)

Susan said...

You're really rolling right along with your kit this month! Seven layouts already - that's great!

cinmfoster said...

Great layout. Love the use of the sketch.
Cindy F

LCSmithSAVED said...

Nice go of the sketch! Love the happy little dotty banner.

Margie said...

No matter where it's from, it's a great layout and a beautiful sketch!