Saturday 9 May 2015

City crafter Challenge blog Week #260



This is the colour palette at City Crafter Challenge blog. It is in my colours, blues & greens!

I took inspiration from the crochet lace tablecloth and added a paper doiley, the spiral staircase prompted my chipboard flourishes. The suitcases reminded me of my travels, so I chose a photo of TARA in Ireland....a very evocative place.

From my Counterfeit Kit I have used the green cardstock, skeleton leaf, chipboard corners, bingo cards and 2 tiny pegs.

8 comments:

Samra said...

What a great take on our challenge :) Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Susan said...

The blue/green color combination is so pretty and that large doily is a perfect mat for your lovely photo.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How awesome is this, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! Perfect take on the mood board!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

I love the way you used the colors of our moodboard. Your LO is elegant and beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Penny Ward said...

Just gorgeous and I love how you explained all the elements. Thanks for playing at CCCB. hugs, :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card for the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Susanne said...

What a peaceful pretty page to complement your photo.