Saturday 24 January 2015

Simply create too

Over at http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com.au/ the theme is Mother's Day.
It is a site that I haven't entered before, but thought I'd give it a go.

Instead of a card, I've made a sleeve to contain a gift card.
With so many people being so busy, gift cards have often been bought for loved ones these days.
I already had the red card so folded it then glued it together.
Next I've torn a strip of old music and wrapped it around along with some red ribbon.
The MUM was made from the end of a set of alphas.
I've added a flower with 2 tails of matching red ribbon.

2 comments:

maria f. said...

Such a pretty bold gift card holder. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

Lisa Mensing said...

So pretty! Love the vibrant colors. What a great gift card holder. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.