Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Smash book part 2 and Little red wagon-frosty cards.

I've done more pages in my smash book celebrating Christmas 2014.

 
There's my daughter's pet rat Bullet again!
*********************************************
And now 2 cards I've made using those Christmas lolly items.
This first is for Little Red Wagon and ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE where it is A for Antlers.
 
I applied gesso to a navy card through a lace doiley, then dabbed random dobs to look like snow.
 I overlapped the reindeer and snowman to look like buddies.
The reindeer's tummy is a scrap of hessian.
 
My 2nd card was on a similar theme except with a penguin and the mesh from my Counterfeit Kit plus COOL alphas that look like a snowy texture.
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely pages and cards

Janine Rachau said...

Bullet is so cute! Nice work!

Joanne said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Susanne said...

You are on a roll, just can't keep up with watching you, much less matching your productivity.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Loving that SMASH book :)
And you always make great cards.

Helen said...

Fabulous Christmas pages!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope that you'll join us throughout the year!
Helen x

Virginia said...

More fab cards

cinmfoster said...

Your snow is perfect on the cards. Love how these are turning out.
Cindy F