Monday 10 November 2014

Giant Aperture layout for Jennifer Grace

http://jennifergracecreates.com/giant-aperture-christmas-layout/

This post suggests using a giant aperture to reveal your photo.
My layout isn't a Christmas one as I'm still working on my Canada holiday photos.
However it does have a tree and glitter. I even used glittery Pink Paislee Luxe alphas.

I cut my giant aperture as directed from Teresa Collins "Tell your story" range.
My background paper is the flip side of it and it also became my journaling area.
The silver and orange strips are also from this range.
The tree was punched out of a card I was sent from Regal Crafts, to decorate on Unstampabelles.
My ubiquitous squirrels and acorns are Jolies boutique.(I'm doubting I will ever use them all up!)
I've included the ticket from the gondola as it has the date & time printed on it.

 
and while I've got your attention,
.................. please support my challenge blog, Archiscraps where the challenge this month is to scrap a song title.

 Christmas songs are very welcome and you can combine with other challenges.
There is a prize from Funky Flairs

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Wow - you got busy quickly after the Frosty Festivities! Looks great.

cinmfoster said...

Awesome view,and a wonderful layout.
Cindy F.

Janine Rachau said...

Fun layout and awesome view!

Susanne said...

Nice take on the challenge. I meant to get over there but just didn't have time.