Tuesday 28 October 2014

Scrapping Outback

White with a twist is the challenge at Scrapping Outback this month.
You must use all the colours in this photo

Plus at least one piece of chipboard.
                                                     *******************
I started by dipping into my purple toned scrap bag and constructed my background purely from scraps.
My photo is of Mt Robson in British Columbia in Canada.
The lupins were gorgeous!

I left the white strips across top and bottom of photo because it provided contrast.
My 3 chipboard buckles were left raw and threaded on to a strip of paper.
Brads hold the ends. My flowers were from my stash as well.
The leaves were mounted on foam tape for extra height as was the punchy with Canada.
The Arcadia letters match the layout's colours.

and here's a close up

4 comments:

DebiJ said...

I just love your use of mauves/purples Julene..what a beautiful page.

Unknown said...

You have done a wonderful job Julene. Hope you will join us again next month.

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Julene, you have created a beautiful layout for this challenge - Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our challenge :)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

you're right it sure does look like a beautiful place - and the LO is a perfectly created memory. Thanks so much for joining in SO again this month. Your LO is fabulous Julene ;)