Sunday 23 February 2014

Shopping our stash.

The requirement this week at Shopping our stash is to hand make an embellishment.
In my case it is a tag.

First I cut out the tag shape then glued a piece of torn pp across it.
I found some left over chipboard letters from yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago.(about 12 I think)
I hand painted it then used embossing powder to give it a high gloss.
A small brad and matching button adhered to the card and voila!

The remainder of the card is plain because I haven't decided yet if it will be a thank you or birthday card.

And if you are wondering why I'm making so many cards today.........I'm trying to avoid that pile behind me....
These are all layouts that I need to put into albums.
Oh well, better stop procrastinating and get on with it!

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Lol! I have a pile of layouts like that too Julene, I've just hidden them for now ;)

Chris Dring said...

Cool tag! Love the rustic painted feel to the K. If only I had a pile of completed layouts like that! I'm lucky if I finish one in 6 months! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!