Sunday 22 December 2013

Hiding in my craft room

November 27th I made a card for Color throwdown which looks like this

On Hiding in my craft room we are asked to revisit our own work and create something similar.
I've made another card using the same design
The background card is a very busy Kaisercraft paper,featuring Christmas images.
I've used corrugated card, gold washi tape, another 7 gypsies thank you,the same ribbon and instead of a button there is a red star brad.
This will be a Christmas thank you card.

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Looks great!

Carmen said...

I just saw your tag on HIMCR and had to take a look... Very cool.

Melanie Rozwood said...

I like both versions. Happy Holidays and thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Lisa said...

I particularly like that one bright red star - really lifts it all!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great take on the challenge! Love the new look! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie