Wednesday 13 November 2013

Show us your stuff with Dusty Attic

The challenge at Show us your stuff is washi tape,paint and a handmade item.

Here's my layout which I photographed outside.
I've used a dusty attic flourish misted with "Sugar maple".
The flowers could also be dusty attic(blue and white ones).The gold flower was a cake decoration originally.

Here's 2 close ups. The first shows a handmade flair button, which I bought from an online store.

 I've had it about 2 years so I've forgotten where. The twine is from purple Pumpkin.


Now to the requirements.
I've splashed red paint randomly across the background and also the white circle has paint blobs on it in a purply-pinkish colour.
There are 2 lots of washi tape (old cameras and writing).
This was my daughter at about 2 weeks old. She will be 27 next Monday!

6 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

So this is the page we got a little preview of on FB! Lovely :D

Vikki said...

this is a beautiful page, just gorgeous.

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Such a sweet layout! Wonderful upcycling!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty

Unknown said...

Hi Julene
Thanks so much for playing along with us : I adore your layout so pretty!

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Oh such a cute page! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers.