Saturday 12 October 2013

Flutterby Wednesday #256

The challenge this week is to use 3 patterned papers,3 embellishments and some glitter plus the butterfly or fairy.

Here's my effort
I've used the big flower, some background paper and I'm hoping this counts some corrugated card. The 3 embellies are 2 square blue brads and the twine.
I've used pink glitter on my butterfly.Some of it came off in the Xyron.
I haven't put a sentiment on there as I kept it general. It could be birthday, Mother's day or Thank you card or even get well.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Chrissy said...

Very pretty...love the sparkly butterfly...
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

sassyscrapper said...

Beautiful sparkly butterfly!