Wednesday 5 June 2013

A CSI layout

The colour scheme at CSI is a challenging one for me as I don't very often use pink, especially bright pink.
I searched through my old photos and came up with this one.
I've used several of my Counterfeit Kit items including the background paper, Fun times Journal block, flag, stamped hand arrow and the toothpick flag.
I started with the quote and fabric frill.(Cut from a pair of jeans hem)
Then I matted using several strips of colour to match the photo.I added the tag.brads and black paperclip heart and flag and there you have it.
I've photographed it as the scanner didn't like the thickness.

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

love your layout....... the parcel came today....thanks heaps

Lesley G said...

Pretty layout, love the quote :)

Unknown said...

I love the quote on your layout! I have this Casefile printed and ready to try. I am so unsure of the colours. I was thinking of using a black background after I was inspired by one of the DT layouts. I'm still not sure though.

Julie H said...

Very pretty page, looks like you had fun with it!

sassyscrapper said...

Love that you used a fabric frill from a pair of jeans. How clever and thrifty! Fun layout.

Lisa said...

isn't the frill adorable!