Tuesday 5 March 2013

Once upon a sketch & relax!

Here's the sketch for this challenge.The theme was what do you do on weekends.
I thought of my daughter and how hard she works.I had a rare photo of her relaxing in the back yard.The background in the photo was awful so I cut around it.
I found the Ruby-Rockit hydrangea paper and added paper doileys,crochet doileys,large kaisercraft roses  and butterflies,a ladybug ribbon,an alpha surround to look like a trellis and pearl bling.Then I discovered the journalling tag with ladybugs too so my layout was balanced.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Julene.. your silhouetted photo looks fantastic and I love all your pretty layers!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

Unknown said...

What a pretty page! I love all the fantastic layers..very nice! Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS!!

glorygirl said...

Hey, Julene! I played along with OUAS this month, too, and saw your pretty page over there! Loooove what you did with this sketch!!! The colors are amazing and I love how you grouped all of your elements together!