Tuesday 26 February 2013

Another freakin' scrapping challenge

Here's the sketch

I took this one quite literally as I have a slightly gothy daughter who likes to dress up.On this occasion they were off to the Blue Moon Festival at Newtown NSW where all the goth's get together for theatre,street parade,stalls etc.She made her outfit herself including the cute top hat.

For the layout,I downloaded some wings from a site  on to grey paper and fussy cut around them.

The Scrapmatts chipboard dress mannequin was distress inked with black soot.I put the date inside a Woodstock black and white collection transparency frame.The letters under the photo mats are left over from Christmas and as they're gothic I used them to surround the photo.Maroon is Jacob's favourite colour and Erica's is black of course.
and a close up of some detail

2 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

This was a perfect sketch for your gothy layout. Wonderful work, Julene!! A pleasure to have you at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hoping you are back real soon!!!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Beautiful page, I love the colors you used!
tks for playing with us at AFSC
xx
Leila
:)