Tuesday 22 January 2013

White on white card

The challenge at Flutterby Wednesdays was to use White on White.I started by putting my card through swiss dots on my cuttlebug.Then I added a paper doiley.The lace along the bottom came off my sister's wedding dress.(She will receive this card later this year).The chipboard umbrella is from Scrapmatts.I tied an organza ribbon around the handle and added a butterfly.Finally the sentiment is a rubon. I've also added this to http://papercraftstar.blogspot.co.uk/ as well.

5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

this is quite a beautiful card!!

Cassie_lu said...

what a sweet card. Thanks for fluttering with us.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful winter white creation Julene, love the embossing and dies, so pretty.

Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

Beautiful card with so much texture! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is stunning! white on white always looks amazing, and I love the umbrella and embossed back ground! Well done!!