Tuesday 15 January 2013

Scrapfit and card makin'mama

This is what I started with.The challenge at scrapfit is to create a project with an embellishment having more than 4 layers. And here is my final card
I've used Kaisers Technologic collection robot and edge stripping.The background paper is the reverse side of the robot paper. I used the yellow strip then added a scalloped border to the edge.On top of that I added fine purple ribbon.The robot was then added to sit just on the edge of the ribbon and in the centre of the robot I added a small silver shape.That makes 5 layers in my counting. I have then echoed the silver by using the oval shape and put a co-ordinating sentiment,also oval in the centre. Cardmakingmamas is asking for free design so I have added it there as well.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card , love the robot. Thanks for playing along with us at CMM.x

Ashley Horton said...

Too cute!! Love that fun layered robot! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!