Friday 21 December 2012

Frosted Designs Day 10

This card's base is a frame from Kaisercraft's sweet magnolia.I jazzed it up for Christmas by putting a strip of Washi tape across it then mounting a sleigh button(with shank cut off) on Magic mount.I've also added 2 angels to balance the picture at the lower corner.
I love the sentiment on this and as I think about my friends it is those times when they do or say something small that helps.This brings me to the other 9 buttons,one of which is a heart for love and a spiral for the fun times.
This is being given to my best friend,Ann who has been there for over 40 years for me.
P.S. My scanner added an extra stripe which isn't there!

3 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

What a great way to jazz up your card! Love how you used the buttons! thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card for your friend, I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining our 12 Days of Christmas challenge at Frosted Designs :)
Melissa

Nancy said...

Love this card Julene ~ it's Gorgeous! I'm sure your friend is going to LOVE it as well! Wishing you and your loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year!!!!
Nancy xx :D