Sunday 23 December 2012

Another freakin' scrapping challenge

The sketch on another freakin' scrapping challenge was this one

And as you can see from my layout above I've gone with something completely different.

I had the very busy Basic Grey Archaic range that I wanted to use up.Flowers and flourishes didn't suit it! I started by putting word around the layout relating to rocks since this is a photo from Stonehenge.
I then added co-ordinating paper tabs and words in a cluster about the photo.I couldn't resist the recollections owl surveying the scene from above.My final touch is some chipboard swords which were aged using rusting powder to hark back to times gone by.
When we were walking around Stonehenge we noticed this man shape in one of the rocks.
Here's a close up.

1 comment:

Anne Pennington said...

Loving your take on our sketch Julene - always a pleasure to have you over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ...