Thursday 8 November 2012

1,2,3 pastels wire and sweet

I'm not normally a fan of pastels but we are asked to use them for this months challenge at 1,2,3 .

 It started with a fawn background and used muslin softly inked with blue around the edges as my base.On to that I've added Kaisercraft pp cut with a curved edge at the top.A wire  paperclip is added there.Then I've used strips of pastel ribbon and lace across my layout plus punched butterflies.At the top left hand corner is a folded flower made from doileys and lightly misted.I've chosen pale pink for my title...sweet memories.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely. Love that muslin. Thanks for playing 123 this month!

Sophie Koschmann said...

Love what you've done with the doily! Your whole LO looks great! Thanks for playing along at 123! Xx