Thursday 1 November 2012

Never waste anything at Show us your stuff

The challenge for Show us your stuff is yellow and washi tape.
I had a scrap piece of corrugated card not quite 12x12, so used it as my background.Then I painted gesso over a chicken wire mask to create the background.
The title "love" is from some old wedding invitations I had kept since the 1970s and the lace flower I made from fabric scraps.
The chipboard cupids were part of a prize and are RW chipboard(found in the bottom of my drawer).
I've pleated green washi tape under the title and used 2 crochet flowers bought recently from Becci Sundberg.The brads on the flowers are odd ones I've had for ages and the gorgeous roses were at Cook Park at Orange where I recently visited.The smell was exquisite.

4 comments:

Eva Sanz said...

Preciosa

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the photos and the way you used your leftover items. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Great Lo! like the masking thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

Penny said...

That title with all the doodling is amazing! Lots of great techniques here too.