Monday 16 April 2012

FS2S and a fairytale


When I saw the topic for this month's FR2S I knew what I would do. EVER AFTER was one of my daughter's favourite movies.She also studied it at high school. I found the video then used the cover to start off my layout.The wedding photo shows us cutting the cake and wishing for our future happiness, so it was appropriate.Unfortunately,it didn't end happily.I've used a Kaisercraft arrow bling to connect in the words and string to emphasise the flow of the words.The chipboard himges and "We" are Scrapmatts.

8 comments:

Miss Nicky said...

Lovely layout! And thanks so much for sharing it with us regardless of the ending xo

Von said...

Gorgeous Joolz. Love following blogs and keeping up to date. I will attempt to create my own one day, not that I can see too many signing up to follow me but it would be a good way to keep track of my personal crafty achievements. Thanks for sharing ... Hugs Von xx

Shazza said...

Great page Julene, I love the added hinges! I like how you worked the posterinto your layout (Great idea!) Thanks for joining in this month!
Cheers
shazza

DebiJ said...

A fabulous LO Julene - and scrapping about a 'not happy ending' is wonderful of you! Great idea of your movie poster & of course beaut title! Thanks for playing along again!

marysunshine said...

Gorgeous LO.

Jane said...

Incorporating the inspiration piece in with your layout was very clever and then using this as part of your title even more so. It really works. Great page Julene.

Dale Tiernan said...

Great idea to include the poster in your layout.

Alanna said...

Love how you've incorporated the movie poster and told us the story of your not-so-happy love story. Great twist on the challenge! Thanks for playing along :)