Saturday 12 November 2011

White with one and red!

This layout started with the wonderful photo of Erica and Jacob and the Prima corsage flower.I liked it too much to pull the green ribbon off it!
You can't get much more bright than red so went with that for my colour.I used bird printed paper,a tag featuring red stripes to which I added journalling words in both clear plastic and stickers and red & white ribbon.I added 2 scrapmatts doves touching beaks, another tag with their names,stapled ribbon to the side of the layout and a curled up tear at the bottom left revealing the number 2.I'm really happy with this layout.

3 comments:

Adriana B said...

wow your design and colour is wonderful, great job :)

just another day said...

Fabulous page and love the design ..thanks for playing at WW1

Paula said...

Lovely layout! Love the red! :)