Tuesday 2 March 2010

Production designer?

I've now been listed on From screen to scrap as official member of their design team. My title is Production designer.According to Wikipedia this means "they must select the settings and style to visually tell the story." Okay that sounds like a challenge! I'm not taking it literally (thank goodness) and I'm sure Shazza just wanted to give us all a title.
I guess I do try to visually tell the story with scrapbooking,after all it is what it is about.The theme this month is Happy Feet.I took a photo of my feet in the foot spa then added the appropriate bubbles and a penguin.
Enchanted Scrapbooking has caught the movie bug with "Alice in Wonderland"'s poster.It will be an interesting challenge this month.
This is the busy time with the books I sell.I look forward to my scrapping time when I reach home.

No comments: