Saturday 26 September 2009

Taking stock and scraproom renovation


The builder came today,finally after 4 months of waiting,begging and nagging,then threatening to ring office of fair trading.

He cut a sample from the stained gyprock to take away for testing to see if it is creosote staining the wall.The hole was then plastered over.The whole wall will be sealed,properly this time, then re-painted.I have requested NOT purple this time.
After all this is done can move my scrap cupboard into the scraproom and decorate it to my taste.......can't wait.I've put a photo on here so I can look back at what has been done. Note the brown marks staining the wall.

1 comment:

the bodice ripper said...

5 years after i move out, it finally becomes the scraproom!

not keeping my purple feature wall??

=(